Here is a fun project that you can replicate with ease and then use to make a variety of configurations to fit your own personal taste.
Come join us and build this fun and adaptable Honeybee shelf!
What You Will Learn
You will learn to create a 6 sided shelf by understanding how to use an array of tools, like a table saw, miter saw, a router, disc/belt sander, a palm sander, and air nailers.
- You will learn methods to measure, mark, and cut wood; even at complicated angles.
- We will demonstrate proper use of a router for creating a rabbet to recess a back, and milling a dado in order to create a shadow box.
- You will assemble the shelf using glue and pneumatic nails.
- We will explore a variety of hanging methods together.
- We will also apply a finish to our project.
Come spend time with others learning and sharing how to use this creative project in a variety of ways.
Register for Class
You may pre-pay for the class to secure your spot by using the Pay Now button below. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use a credit card. Of course, if you have a PayPal account, you may use that.
Completing your payment below is all that is needed to secure your place in the class.
See our registration and cancellation policy for more details.